Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shopping again.

Today my niece finally came to our house.  We did not see her for almost a month.  She just finished her PSLE exam and is now a "free" girl.  No tuition, no homework and could play the whole day.

We went to Tampines as my brother-in-law wanted to buy new phone since he had a voucher.  However, to utilise the voucher will need him to change his current plan to a higher subscription plan.  No point spending extra hence he decided not to buy.

My sister wanted to buy shoes for office wear.  Influenced by her, I bought a pair too.  It never ever come across my mind that I will buy such colour but... I still decided to buy it as the grey colour I wanted had no more stock.  My elder sister took the last pair. My younger sister said it is nice.  Lucky uh.... 

Continued spending on this pair of shoe today.  Must make a stop uh.  Just one weekend and I spent so much.  Must save must save must save.... for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment