Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Noboribetsu to Hakodate

This morning, I decided to go for the onsen once more before we left for Hakodate.  I woke up at 6.30am and thought it was early and should not have a lot of people.  However, it was totally wrong.  The onsen was crowded with people.  Mostly obasan.  They had habit of bathing at the onsen bath room instead of room bathroom.  I even have to queue up for bathing.

Had a good and relaxing soak in the water and I had no chance to use the dressing table.  Hence, dried my hair in own room.  I even forgot to comb my hair and just walked out.  Realised it only after stepping out and rushed to the toilet to comb before going back to room.  Blurred queen!

We took the JR limited express train to Hakodate.  Due to waking up too early, we took the opportunity to sleep in the train.  The travelling time was about 2 hrs 30 mins.  Checked in hotel immediately and went out for shopping at the Red Brick Warehouses area. 

Bought a piece of chocolate cake each and enjoyed it under the hot sun ... but the air was cold...

Our itinerary supposed to visit the Miharashi Park but we noticed that the leaves yet to turn colour at Hakodate station area hence decided not to go to the park.  We just took our own sweet time to walk around the place.  Back to hotel at around 4pm and check in.  After we settled down, we went for our dinner at the Hakodate market.  The ebi and kani tempura were very delicious.  The meat were firm firm ones.  :P

We walked to the shopping centre nearby the station but it closed quite early hence we headed back to hotel to rest.  Bought one Meiji strawberry ice-cream from 7-eleven and I was hooked to this nice ice-cream.  I want to eat one more time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment