Sunday, October 21, 2012

Ohayo Sapporo

Ohayo Sapporo! 

Woke up after one night of good sleep.  Slept through the night.  As Toyoko Inn did not have triple sharing room, I am staying in a single room while Tulip and 小珠 shared a twin room.  In the past, I will definitely not want to choose to stay alone but looks like I am now well trained to sleep by myself.

Our first itineary for today was to go to Takinoue park.  I only got to know that Yubari city is famous for melon.  Therefore we shared one big piece of melon just outside the park.  It was so so so sweet.  Unforgetable sweetness!

We thought the park was big hence I catered a few hours to stay there.  In the end, we finished walking within one hour.  Hence we decided to take earlier local train to catch the first available limited express train back to Sapporo.  Luckily we managed to get one train earlier.

Back in Sapporo early and we took our time to enjoy our dinner at the shopping mall near Sapporo station.  Had tempura don and it was very very nice.  The ebi was huge and with firm meat.  :)

Morning breakfast.  Complimentary by Toyoko Inn.

No comments:

Post a Comment