Monday, October 1, 2012

Sad.. so touching

Left office real early today at 6.45pm.  Reached Serangoon station at 7.40pm and decided to get the cable for my TV.  My sister had broke the cable pin yesterday hence need to get replacement.  My colleague accompanied me as she also wanted to buy a connector for her SCV box.  After the purchase, I followed her to buy noodles for dinner.  Therefore, I had dinner tonight.

Washed my bedsheets as it was already 3 weeks old.  Initially thought of skipping dry mopping of the floor.  However, decided to do it as planned.  After all done, sat down and had my dinner while watching HK drama.  No J drama so watch HK drama first.

I watched epi 20 of On Call 36 last Sunday.  Decided to just continue from this episode.  Ai yoh... the few stories so touching until I cried uh.  So embarrassing.  Luckily no one see uh.

Hope I can go back home early for the rest of the week/month/year.   Really enjoy more time at home.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment