Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shopping day

Wow.... today is my shopping day.

Had my haircut at 2pm at Plaza Singapura and met up with my mum and sister at Paul's cafe at Ngee Ann City.  Finally managed to eat the rasberries tart.  It so happened that my colleague saw me and called me on the phone. 

Headed to Ion's Uniqlo to look for the jackets that I eyed on them yesterday.  However, this outlet was small hence did not carry one of it.  Hence, decided to look for it at Vivocity outlet.  We took train to Chinatown and had porridge for dinner.  My mum craved for it hence we brought her there today.  After that, we walked over to Peoples Park complex as my sister's neck was pain and wanted to have a massage.  However, the shops did not look hygenic hence we dropped the idea.

Took train to Vivocity and we made bookings at Kenko for shoulder massage.  The slot available was at 9.15pm hence we had 1 hour to shop.  Went to Vivocity and after some discussion, I decided to buy both jackets that I was eyeing.  My sister said blue was nicer hence I bought it.  Left 2 pieces only.  So happy...  Have new clothes for my trip.

Walked quite a lot today hence felt tired.  The shoulder massage really "woke me up" as it was rather pain.  However, it did relax my muscles.  The lady said that my waist is very tight.  Better go for body massage to loosen it.  Shall make appointment again.  We signed up the shoulder massage package since my sister visits there quite often and its near her office.  The signed up package can save $10 per session.  The package is for 12 sessions.  I can also make bookings and go together on Saturday.

Spent quite a lot today.  Happy is the key word to overwrite heartpain.  Hee hee... excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment