Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sleepy

Woke up at 10am.  Was tired...

Had breakfast and followed by medicine.  One of the medicince caused drowsiness hence I kept feeling sleepy.  Had a short nap at 3pm and woke up at 4pm as we need to prepare to go out for our dinner.  Meeting my aunt's family at Yio Chu Kang Sakura restaurant for dinner.  Its to celebrate my elder sister's birthday.  It happens that both me and my younger sis will be travelling on her birthday hence we had it today in advance.  Only my younger sis cannot make it as she is now in Lijiang.

Did not eat much thing today.  I am just feeling tired.  Coughing on and off until my parents felt so uncomfortable (I was like coughing my lungs out!)  Voice improved a bit today but still hoarse.  Cannot talk too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment