Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Home sweet home

I managed to pack all goodies into the big luggage and had to handcarry my 12 days clothing.  It was heavy and 3 of us had to slowly dragged our luggages to the airport.

Luckily we were not at peak time and train was not crowded.  Reached Ikebukoro early and we just sat there and relaxed ourselves while waiting for the NEX train that we booked seats.

Reached airport early and glad that we could do early check in as the Delta airline counters were opened.  Tulip and my luggages were overweight.  We wanted to pay for the overweight charge but the counter lady asked us to take out some stuff so that she could let us check in without the charges.  Lucky that we were early and there was no queue.  We managed to remove some weight and check in our luggages.  However, it added weight onto my handcarry bag.  .

I told them that my hands were breaking uh.  Hahaha.

Our initial plan was to go to nearby Aeon mall but the train timing was not regular.  Hence we decided to stay in the airport to do last minute shopping.

Had our delicious lunch and started our shopping.  Bought some special flavour Kit Kats.  I also bought one more Agnes B handbag.  It was the same design that I had.  I liked this design and bought a difference colour one.  Happy shopping!!!

Home sweet home after 12 days of travelling. 

Our lunch at airport:

Our handcarry luggages (our plastic carrier upgraded to large size later):

These are the food stuff I bought. Terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment