Friday, October 12, 2012

Sick.

My throat is still sore and coughing too. Nose also stuffy. Hence, decided to see doctor to get some medicine. Better don't play play. Next week going for my trip liao. My colleague was sick too hence we went together. The doctor gave me medicine for the full package. Full package meant I got sore throat + cough + running nose. Given anti-botics too hence it is really bad.

This evening, had dinner at Mos burger with our colleague. Had some chit chatting before going for our movie. We were slightly late and missed a bit of the show.

Movie had no subtitles and I had some difficulty understanding some of the parts. English not powerful siah. The movie is quite good overall. A lot of thinking to understand the situation.  Had a good and relaxing Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment