Friday, October 26, 2012

Otaru

We went to Otaru today.  Finally I can take pictures with clear blue sky.  I've been to Otaru 4 times previously and only once, it was clear sky.  The rest were all raining days.  Happy uh!

Walked to the shopping area and we were all excited on the cakes and chocolates.  The shop was generous in their samples given out.  We tried one cake and it was super nice. Too bad we could not buy as the expiry date was short.  Glad that we managed to eat the limited edition cake.

Dared not buy a lot of gifts and souvenirs as my luggage was super heavy.  Bought too much cuttlefish at Hakodate.  Just bought some and headed to the musical box shops.

I bought one sheep musical box as it was very cute.  A souvenir I bought to reward myself. :)



Weather was cold but I still insisted to eat ice-cream. How can I missed it after we missed the grilled scallops as the shops were closed after our shopping.



Back in hotel early to do our packing. Tomorrow we are leaving for Tokyo. So sad... there ends our stay in Hokkaido.

No comments:

Post a Comment