Saturday, October 30, 2010

2 Movies

Today, I had lunch with my mum at Sushi Tei. Ordered Mayonnaise Lobster since it had been a long time since we had it. As she usually stay at home during weekend, thought of giving her a treat to make her happy.

The lobster was good. Size was big too. With other dishes, we enjoyed the meal. My dad complained that I did not bring him to eat lobster when I came home tonight after watching movies. Told him to not to work lah. Then he can eat with us. Haha...



Watched 2 movies today. "The Incite Mill : 7 Day Death Game" and "Life As We Know It". Both were good and with different category. The Japanese movie was about mystery of death and the English movie was about a couple adopting their friends daughter after their death. Really glad that I did not miss "Life As We Know It". It was so touching in some scenes.


For "The Incite Mill : 7 Day Death Game", the plot was to let a group of strangers stayed in a place for 7 days. Without trust, they killed each other for survival. The group behind this game was to draw audience to watch how people kill one another. Very cruel game... Hope this will not happen in real life.

Saw trailer of another 2 Japanese movies. One of it has my idol ~ Okada Masaki. Look forward to the launching of these movies.

I heard from my mum that my niece got very good results in her recent exam. To compliment her, I bought some chocolates from Candy Empire for her. Hope she will like them when she comes tomorrow. Did not see her for almost 1 month. Has she grow taller???

No comments:

Post a Comment