Thursday, October 21, 2010

I want to be a BO CHAP person

Went to office today with a heart to ensure I must finish those tasks I need to do today. Some of them was dragged for few days.

The day passed so fast again. Now I am beginning to feel 24hrs are not enough for me. No matter how fast I do my work, there are still a lot pending. Ai yoh... how long must I wait for this kind of days to come to an end and go back to my "normal" life.

Few of my colleagues said that they missed those times where we could go for long lunch, shop around and chit chat at pantry area etc... I miss them too...

Today, my mood is a bit better. Got one email with not a good news but I felt nothing... ie not angry. I was so angry last week on same matter but strange that I did not feel angry today. Numbed liao. Ha ha ha... Will wait for boss to handle. Hee hee hee.

Come to think of it. Why I get so angry for what??? I am just an employee and let boss handles lor. :P But sometimes hor, our responsibilities cause us to get so angry when things do not go smoothly.

I want to be an irresponsible person!!! No more worries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment