Thursday, October 7, 2010

One more day

So nice... it lefts just one more day to go before weekend comes. I am looking forward to Saturday. Nothing particular to do on that day but just feel happy on every Saturday. Shall see if I want to go shopping or have a good lunch or dinner on that day.

Today, we were all busy trying to tally some figures for Sep closing. The report done by our Finance dept does not tally with our records. This affect us because the report showed a poor record for Sep which was the first month we joined the company. Our record showed increased in sales and we definitely must fine tuned our Finance dept data.

For past few days, my colleague gave me a lift back home hence cut down my travelling time and could reach home within 30mins. Tonight, I worked till quite late hence unable to take my colleague's car home. Luckily, my the other colleague sent me to Bedok Mrt station and I managed to reach home within 1 hr. I have 贵人相助. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment