Saturday, October 2, 2010

OMG!!!! Disaster!!!!

Woke up so called early this morning at 10am. My intention was to finish my office work and could continue to watch TV programs and PPS without any worries.

However, I got a shock when I could not find those files I had saved in my thumbdrive yesterday. I remembered I did transfer the file but my pc did shutdown on its own. I thought it was ok hence did not double check if those files were transferred over successfully. Now... I was stuck and could not do my work. OMG!!!! It's my fault for not doing a double checking!

I had thoughts to go back office to transfer the required files but after considering that the time taken to and fro will be 3 hours, I decided to drop the idea and will do it on Monday. Will speed up so that I can submit my month end reporting on time. So silly of me to let such thing happened.

No choice but to leave everything till next Monday. Hope I can complete asap.

Did not go out today as my sister needed to stay at home to study. She is taking a course and most of the time is self study. I was lazy to go out too (otherwise I would have go back to office. haha) as I was tired. Therefore, stayed indoor for the whole day until evening time, we went out for dinner at KFC.

Did feel that today, I have wasted time which I could actually do some of my office work but... no choice lah. Needs to be more careful in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment