Sunday, October 3, 2010

Completed whole series of Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan

My niece came to our house and after doing her homework, she started to watch Doremon via PPS. Now she started to snatch computer from her parents to watch cartoon. Luckily they have 2 at home to share among the 3 of them.

I was watching my J drama "Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan". My elder sis watching K drama "Flower Boys" and my niece was watching cartoon "Doremon". All different categories. Hee hee...

小珠 recommended this J drama to me and after watching 1st epi, I liked the story line hence continued to watch all. Managed to complete the whole series today. There is a SP version and I thought it will continue the story but in fact, it was just a summary of the whole show. However, the ending is good so ok lah.
















Joker Yurusarezaru Sosakan official website

So fast, have to go back to work tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment