Sunday, October 24, 2010

Busy week ahead

I had a good rest this afternoon. Watching movies, j dramas and anime. My mum cooking dinner tonight so we did not go out at all for the full day.

Watched episode 3 of Keizoku 2: SPEC. Interesting drama. I like Toda Erika 戸田恵梨香 in this drama. She is a strange girl with special abilities. Started to watch her acting from Liar Game, followed by Code Blue and then BOSS. I only realised that she acted in Death Note movies as the 2nd Kira. She was so young at that time (5 years ago). No wonder I find her familiar when I watched Code Blue etc.

In SPEC, I am just curious on why she needs to bring her red luggage everywhere she goes???




Keizoku 2:SPEC official website











Tomorrow we have sales meeting in office and the whole week will be busy as there is an event going on and many customers will be coming to our office for meetings/visitings. I will foresee another busy week for me.

Tonight I have to rest early as we have to reach office by 9am tomorrow.

However, I think I will still watch some anime/j dramas before going to bed. Now still early for me leh...

Hope coming week will be a better week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment