Thursday, October 28, 2010

Finally home

After 2 days of busy days, finally I am back home. Originally, I thought I can go home earlier tonight so that I can get more rest. However, we had a company gathering at The Queen and Mangosteen @ Vivocity since this was a good chance for us to meet up with our colleagues in another office (they will move to new office soon) and with our overseas colleagues who are in town.

This restaurant is very crowded and we were served with drinks and finger food. Surprisingly, the food was very nice. Especially the chicken wings and fries with chilli crab sauce. I was real tired after the 2 days event and my legs are so aching that I actually did not feel like going. However, with the nice food and some chit chatting, my exhaust gone and I felt happier after eating. Haha...

Good food turns tiredness away!!!

Tomorrow is Friday and after one more day, I can take a rest finally. Going to watch 2 movies this coming Saturday. Looking forward to it as we have stopped movies night for 2 weeks. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment