Monday, October 11, 2010

Boss in town

This morning, went to office as usual. In my colleague's car, we suddenly remembered that our boss is in town this week. Our boss did not ask us to be in office early hence we completely forgotten about it.

Luckily, he reached office only slightly before noon time. He was engaged in meetings hence did not have time to really walk around.

Overhead his secretary's conversation with one of our colleague and think he should be flying back either tomorrow or the day after. His secretary wishes he will go back tomorrow so that he can go back to Hong Kong earlier too. We hope that his wish will come true tomorrow. :P

Shall sleep early today as need to wake up early tomorrow for my walk. How long will I continue my walk??? Hope will be long and I need to be persistent to cut down some weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment