Monday, October 18, 2010

Q10 is out



Q10 official website

I am so surprised to see that PPS has updated epi 1 of Q10. It took just 2 days for the subtitles translation to be done. Had just finished watching.

The story of this J drama is about robot. Something not real but since the background of this drama is about school, I am happy to continue watching. Another main reason is because my idol is there.... Hahaha...

First day of the week going to end in another 30mins. Waiting for me is the fresh next day. Sounds funny??? Not sure why I keep counting down for Friday to come. Strange lei...

Tomorrow will be another busy day for me as there are 2 meeting to attend. Hope they will not take too much of my time. Time is so precious to me now .... not enough time to do my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment