Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MIT IPO

With 小珠 telling me about MIT IPO news, I bid for 20 lots last Friday. The result came out today after I checked my bank account. Out of 20, I was allocated with 3 lots. So sad... Thought it could be more.

In fact, I was luckier. Heard from 小珠 that she only managed to get 1 lot. She bid for 15 lots. Overall, I consider lucky right??? Our intention is to keep the shares and earn the dividends. However, if the price is good, I may sell it off. But... must wait till I know how to sell from my account with Kim Eng. I opened an account but has no transaction yet. Am using their online service and needs to figure out how to sell through the online system.

Took a cab home from office. I was so tired and decided to finish some of my work before going home by cab. My colleague went home earlier hence did not follow her car.

It was so difficult to call for a cab at that time hence I walked out to the main road to try my luck. Guess my lucky star was still there and I managed to get one pretty soon. Hope these lucky stars will stay with me always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment