Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Soooo tired

Extremely tired. Have been working for long hours for past 2 months and now I begin to feel tiredness on my whole body. Will try to go back earlier from tomorrow onwards.

Working late is a problem for me now. If I am not taking my colleague's car home and if I work late like today, it is a big big problem. Why leh? It's because of our office location. The area cannot get taxi easily and have to call for cab.

Even if I call cab, I dare not ask the cab to come to our office building at Mapletree Business Centre. This is because I want to avoid time wasted for the cab to look for direction to our building. In the end, I walked out towards PSA building to call for a cab.

Another problem came.... My wallet did not have a lot of cash. Was praying hard that it will just be enough to pay for the fare. Otherwise, need to pay by nets or credit card which costs additional. Luckily, I used up all my dollars.

Lesson learnt. Never work till very late....

No comments:

Post a Comment