Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eat and Eat day

Woke up at 10.30am this morning and my sis asked me to prepare to go out for lunch at Whitesands Shopping mall. We left slightly before noon and planned to eat at the newly opened Old Town Cafe.

When we reached, we got a table very soon. I ordered Prawn mee hoon and mee. My sister ordered curry noodle and my mum ordered Javanese noodle. All were tasty. We were lucky to arrive earlier as the queue started to form when we were halfway enjoying our food.

After our lunch, we went to Fairprice supermarket to buy ingredient for our steamboat dinner tonight. We decided not to add meat and prawns. Just vegetables, fishballs, mushrooms, chicken cocktails, tofu, meatball, clams and dumplings.

We enjoyed the dinner and I was so full that I could not sit down after the meal.

I managed to finish watching anime 《少年犯之七人》 that 小珠 recommended. Initially I did not watch it because the characters were not with pretty girls and handsome guys. However, after hearing that Oguri Shun was the vocal lead for this anime, I watched the 1st episode and was attracted by the story. Glad that I watched. This story was really touching.

This season, I can watch quite a number of J dramas. So happy. :)

Lunch at Old Town Cafe :









Tan's family steamboat dinner :

No comments:

Post a Comment