Sunday, October 31, 2010

My niece grows taller

It had been 1 month and my niece seems to grow taller. I think by the time she is Primary six, may be of same height as me. Oh dear... I cannot shrink too much...

She was very obedient today. Did her homework even before my sis asked her to do it. She even finished it without wanting to let her mum know. By the time she was asked to do homework, she confidently said completed. She felt so satisfied when her mum was so pleased with her.

Today she watched Doremon from PPS. Quite unusual as she usually do not like to watch TV etc. Her exam results were good. Only a bit weak in her Science. However, her mum already very happy with her English and Chinese results. Her Maths and Science final results still not out yet. Hope she can get good marks. Now I have to think of something to buy as a present for her. Kind of rewarding her lah. :)

Watched all outstanding animes and j dramas today. Was busy for whole week and did not watch up to date episodes. Hope coming week will not be so busy and let me do my work at a slower pace.

Good luck and 加油吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment