Saturday, November 6, 2010

Enjoyable dinner at Crowne Plaza Changi

Rest at home till afternoon, watching J-dramas. Meeting time at T3 was 6pm so I left house at 6.15pm. So bad... I missed the bus to airport by just few steps away from the bus stop. I decided not to run to catch the bus because I was at the overhead bridge and was too dangerous to run down the stairs. Hence, I had to wait for another 15mins for the next bus. Luckily I managed to reach meeting place on time.

Met up with Tulip and 小珠. We shopped for short while before heading to Azur restaurant at Crowne Plaza Changi. The spread was good and we aimed for the seafood. There were lobsters, long legs crab (just the leg parts), oysters, clams, scallops, prawns etc. Enjoyed the seafood, sashimi and desserts.

We ate and rest for chatting when our stomach were too full. Continued after some rest. Eat rest talk all the way. We spent almost 4 hours in the restaurant. Worth while for the price we spent there. Today specially dined at this place to celebrate 小珠's birthday.

Will come another time as it was a good place to eat and chit chatting. :)















No comments:

Post a Comment