Monday, November 29, 2010

"Multi tasking" at home

Oh one day passed so fast. Back home at 10pm and saw my niece watching TV program quietly at the sofa. I thought she was sleeping or playing games since it was so quiet when I reached home.

My niece staying at our house for 2 nights. She went to National Library and National Museum today with my mum and younger sister. It was raining hence did not go for swimming which was their original plan.

Played Mario Kart with her for a while and I continued with my K drama today. No J drama as I had finished all latest episodes of the 7 dramas and 3 animes I am following. Today shall concentrate on 2 K dramas. I think my multi tasking skill is good leh.

Guess I will not see my niece tomorrow night since my elder sister will be fetching her home in the evening. She was been asked to go to sleep early at 11pm by my sister. She was asking my sister why so early tonight. Yesterday went to bed at 12 midnight leh but was still being asked to sleep... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment