Sunday, November 7, 2010

Noise pollution uh

I spent some time to do my office work late last night until about 2am in the morning. Would like to clear them while my mind was clear and today my niece was coming so would like to spend more time with her.

Was surprised that my god nieces were here too. Since they were here, I did not have to entertain my niece as the 3 girls played on their own. Therefore, I had time to watch my favourite Sunday programme "Japan Hour". After finishing, we went to Tampines as I need to collect my blouse. Need to buy clothing for my god niece who is going to Taipei this coming Friday.

In the end, spent some $$ buying 3 pieces of blouse from Bega. They have sale now which is cheap so buy lor... Women are like dat... Ha ha ha...

With the 3 of the little ones around, our house was so noisy. Real noise pollution but at least we did not feel so bored at home.

Shall continue to watch some J dramas tonight and will try to rest early tonight. So fast... holiday ends. Now look forward to 17 Nov for another holiday. Just that it will not be a long weekend since it falls on a Wed. But better than nothing. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment