Monday, November 8, 2010

Not a good time keeper

Monday again. So sad that need to go to work again.

Good news was once again, 小珠 and I will be colleagues again. Bad news was... she could not go home early on her first day of work... because of me!!! Recently we have many internal problems to solve and that wasted a lot of our precious time. Had been working late for the past 2 weeks. I must ensure this be changed by this week.

I can never be a good time keeper. Always have elastic timing. Something happened today that supports that. My watch was automatic type hence I had to wind to today's date since it stopped moving over the long weekends.

Was filling up some forms and realised something was not right. After figuring some time, I realised the date was funny. Wrote as 9 Nov but in actual fact, today was 8 Nov. I tried to find out why I kept writing wrong date... Finally I found the mystery. My watch was reflecting as 9 Nov and that was where I picked up the date to fill up those forms. Aiyoh... why I so blurred this morning.

Now I was feeling so full. Just had mee sua for dinner (or supper) with my colleagues. A bit regret to eat that... Sure becomes fatter and fatter. Eat Sit Sleep. Must stop this ESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment