Saturday, November 13, 2010

Indoor

Woke up late and found that my parents preparing to go out to attend a wedding lunch. My sister came home after going for a walkaton at Padang. It was almost 12 noon and I had a long sleep last night. A good long sleep.

Initially thought of going out with my mum for lunch and shopping if my sister was not around. However, since she was going out, I was lazy too hence stayed at home watching TV programs, surf net. My sister was too tired to go out.

Usually we will go out for dinner on Saturday. However, my dad had to go and fetched the workers back to their shop, he bought dinner for us. Had satay and mixed 五香 for dinner. I am so full now.

Hope I can have more rest again tomorrow and starts another new week in a happier mood. :)

** Not having good mood this week as there were so many chasers etc and made me unable to fully utilise my time on more important stuffs.

1 comment:

  1. another good idea is about the flower, it gives the good feeling via visual, smell,

    civilized manners etcs. not just the boy friend or girl friend,

    parents, teacher, festival, ancestors, event and even ceremony are one

    of the best decors too.
    http://www.2000-flower.com/

    ReplyDelete