Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yummy Wanton Mee

Wow... I had a very good lunch today. Not restaurant food but hawker. We went to Clementi Hawker centre for lunch as my colleague said that the renovation had completed.

Reached there at around 1.30pm and glad that we could get seats easily. I was choosing whether to eat the porridge or wanton mee. Finally, chose wanton mee as I could not resist it. Not every stall wanton mee is nice. This one is with black sauce and I like this type.

It did not disappoint me. The wanton mee was real good. Will eat again if there is chance. I think we were too stressed and started to order a lot of side dishes. My colleague went to order the famous Koi bubble tea which took almost 45mins from ordering till collection. I had a sip of the honey red tea with pearl which my colleague ordered. Not bad.

Did not leave office early and managed to clear some misc paperwork. Pray hard no interruption tomorrow morning so that I can clear some more paperwork. Want to go home early tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment