Friday, November 26, 2010

Vivocity

Ever since changed job and moved out of HarbourFront area, me and my colleagues missed Vivocity. We decided to go there for lunch today as recently, we try to get out of office area to relax ourselves. I think it is working well for me. My mood is better than the past 2 days after "running away" from office for lunch elsewhere.

We ate at Carl's Junior and I did not eat there for quite some time. Previously, always have chance to dine there before or after our movie session on every Friday.

Watched movie tonight and "Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Pt 1" was good. No more quidditch games, Howarts, Diagon alley etc. It was rather "dark" scenes where involved mostly on the 3 main characters and the enemies. The 3 casts acted well and I find the story was good. Was frightened a few times but was "fun". Ha ha...

Yet to read the last book and I will find time to read it now. Pt 2 coming up next year around Jun. Now eager to know the end of story. Knew that ending was good and will wrap up the whole 7 books story well. Have been chasing all the movies for 10 years and a bit sad that no more Harry Potter from 2012 onwards.

Dinner at Shi Lin. Oysters mee sua. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment