Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lunch out of office area

This morning, I thought I could do my work as planned but I did not make it because of continuous chaser phone calls from customers. Our Finance dept colleague was not too helpful and had to change the way they used to do. Hope that will help us from getting so many chasers from our customers. Spent the whole morning handling such stuffs. So inefficient...

Told my colleagues that I wanted to get out of our office area for lunch. That will give me a breathing space by getting away for a while. My colleague drove few of us to West Coast hawker centre and I had minced pork noodle. The food was quite good and we all enjoyed our lunch. Chit chatting made us felt more relax.

Afternoon was busy as usual and in the end, few of us went home late again. Felt so bad for 小珠 as today was her birthday and yet had to stay late with us. She had been working late since first day of work... Must change our working hours to go home earlier from tomorrow onwards. Keep my fingers crossed that I can meet this target.

No comments:

Post a Comment