Friday, November 19, 2010

Good News

This evening, a sudden joyous claps and hurrays surrounded the office. A very good piece of news heard after waiting for 2 months. It really boosts our morale. To celebrate it, few of our colleagues went for drinks at The Queen and Mangosteen @ VivoCity. My boss asked us to join them and we went there quite late at 9pm after clearing our work.

This was my second time there and I liked the fries and chicken wings. Ordered mocktail which is Lychee Mint recommended by the staff. It was nice. As I did not eat much, I went to Haagen Dazs with 小珠. Ordered one 3 scoop ice-cream with almond flakes and cookie. A nice dessert to celebrate end of Friday and welcome Saturday. :P

Tomorrow can wake up late late...

Dessert at Haagen Dazs :

No comments:

Post a Comment