Monday, November 15, 2010

Why I am always stuck with something???

This morning, I thought I could have a peaceful day to do my work slowly. However, still had a lot of things "popping out" and ended myself clearing them one by one. By the time I realised the time, it was almost 2pm and we "forgot" to go for our lunch.

My boss was asking us if we were ready for lunch and we went to C-Jade express together as a team. I ordered the same steam rice with mushroom and chicken. This time round, I did not order the set as I will be super full after eating whole set. I made a right choice this time.

Continued with work but still unable to finish what I planned to do today. Shall continue tomorrow and looking forward towards tomorrow evening as Wednesday will be a public holiday which I can take a rest again.

Looking for a better day tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment