Friday, November 12, 2010

Its movie time

After 2 weeks break, it's our usual movie time again today. My mood today was good as it is Friday and there were not many people chasing after me for docs, problems etc today. Hope this will continue and that will of course make me happier. :)

Our show was at 9.10pm. As we were still very full, we did not know what to eat for dinner. I suggested just to have desserts but.... we left office rather late hence no time to eat anything. Went to 7 Eleven to see anything to buy for munching but no preference hence buy nothing.

Watched "Unstoppable" and it was a real good thriller. I did not feel such nervous and thrills for long time and this show really made me so excited throughout the whole show. The sound effect made it so "real" as if I was in the train. Good one and really worth to watch. No regrets.

So fast, christmas is approaching. Saw advertisements in newspaper promoting christmas ornaments, clothing etc. I will make a trip to Orchard Road to experience this joyous festive.

2010 going to end and second half of the year has a great change in my career. I hope the my new career will be smooth and allows me to work happily, peacefully and fully utilize my past experiences. :)

加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment