Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mario Kart

Fortunately, my headache cured when I woke up this morning.

Played Mario Kart with my niece. Racing mode hence we were shouting while competing. My brother joined too (3 nds in wireless mode). In the end, we kept losing to our niece as she were so good in this game.

My sister wanted to play and took over my brother's nds. In the end, she was the loser as she could not catch how to use the power she got and did not use them. Hee hee...

Initially, my niece said she wanted to stay overnite but when she knew that we were all be going to work tomorrow, she said she will be boring so wanted to go home. My younger sister will take leave on Tuesday and will fetch her to our house tomorrow to stay for one night. Too bad... I cannot take leave. Otherwise can bring her to shop around.

No comments:

Post a Comment