Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Missed my target again

I thought I could go home earlier this evening but my target was not reachable when last minute there were so many deals done which I need to follow up with paper work. While I was busy doing my work, I was interrupted for about 45mins to settle some issue with Finance dept. Thanks to my colleague who managed to leave office earlier today and ended with me settling on behalf of her. Must claim back my time from her. Haha...

Luckily we did not plan to watch movie tonight. Initially I thought of going for another movie but really lucky that we did not. Otherwise, I may have wasted the tickets as I could not leave office at all until 10.30pm.

Tomorrow is holiday hence I can take a rest. Re-start my engine on Thursday.... Enjoy my holiday first. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment