Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another busier day

This morning, my mum cooked mee sua for us. It's my dad's lunar birthday. Only his birthday then have the privilege to eat the mee sua with lots of ingredients. Haha... Had a very filling breakfast today.

Went to HarbourFront during lunch time. Had Yoshinoya for lunch and went to the 1st floor to look for the cheap shoes from Everbest. Initially I did not have any intention to buy since most of the ones I think I like were with limited sizes. Finally, my colleague recommended me one and after trying, find it good so bought it. The best part is : it costs only $8!!! Cheapest show I bought.

Had a lot of work to do today and with my colleague taking one day leave, I had more things to cover. In the end, went home even later than the past 2 days. Left office at 10.30pm. Tomorrow cannot like dat liao....

No comments:

Post a Comment