Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lazy to go out today

My plan was to go and buy my skin products and did a bit of shopping. However, it was cancelled as I was very tired today and did not feel like going out. Next week lah. We definitely go and replenish my skin products next Saturday. Otherwise my sister will complain as I am now using hers. Hee hee...

Went to White Sands for dinner tonight. My dad said it had been a long time since we ate Thai food hence we decided to dine at Lerk Thai. The place looked different from our last visit (many years ago) and the menu had changed. The dishes all looked good and we had a hard time deciding.

Overall, the food was nice and we went to Fairprice to buy some groceries before heading back.

Did some homework this afternoon for our plan to Tohoku in April. Wow... so many nice places to visit and not sure if 10 days can cover. :P

Dinner at Lerk Thai:







No comments:

Post a Comment