Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dad's birthday celebration

This afternoon, we went to Paragon to meet my sister's family. Before heading to meet them, I went to buy my skin products first. Luckily all the items I wanted to buy have stocks.

Main reason for going to Paragon was to buy clothing for my niece. True enough that she managed to get 2 sets of dress that fit her. At this age, real difficult to find suitable clothing for her. She is neither a kid or a teenage. Bought 3 shirts for my dad too and my brother in law also bought his clothing and shoes. Hence this trip was really fruitful.

Just enough time to head to Riverview Hotel for our dinner. It was to celebrate my dad's birthday which falls on next Wed. We booked table for 6pm and was glad that we were early. At least they could served us first without rushing. When the crowds came, the waitresses were so busy taking orders and servings. We took the ala-carte buffet menu and ordered quite a varieties of dishes. Small portions hence we could eat different dishes. My niece was so surprised to see her bowl of cold soba. She commented why so small bowl and she actually ordered another one. She also ate two and a half bowl of chawanmushi. In fact, all the servings were small hence one can easily orders more.

Overall the food was good and value for money. Shall go there again in future. Need advance booking as the restaurant was full house and no seats for walk in customers.

Our dinner:





No comments:

Post a Comment