Sunday, January 23, 2011

New wave of J drama chasing

My niece came today and it seems like every time I see her, she tends to grow taller a bit. So fast that she is now 11 years old.

She was busy doing her homework so I went to Tampinese Mall with my younger sister and brother to buy new bedsheets. My niece said she did not want to go as her mum not going. Aiyoh... excuse lah. She was lazy. Anyway, my elder sister did bring her to White Sands shopping mall to buy some books. Spent $90 on her in just 1 hour.

For us, we managed to buy bedsheets from Aussino. Not many choices but still could get a set which is quite nice. Accompanied my brother to buy his clothing before heading home.

After my sister's family went home, I continued to watch latest epi of Naruto and another cute anime. Followed by the first episode of new J drama 冬のサクラ Fuyu no Sakura. Not bad and I shall continue to watch it. There are few more waiting for me to watch and shall watch them asap. Stopped watching J dramas when most of them ends for the last season. Its another beginning of J dramas chasing for me...

Tomorrow, need to bring my mum to Changi Hospital for a scanning on her throat. Hope all will be fine and its not a complicated case.


冬のサクラ Fuyu no Sakura official website

No comments:

Post a Comment