Friday, January 21, 2011

Miura Haruma

Today, we left office earlier than past few days. Up to my limit liao. I was so tired and neck so stiffed until I need to get help from my colleague to massage for me before lunch. Felt so much better as it loosen up the stiffness. However, my head still feel very heavy till now. Got to sleep earlier tonight.

We have booked movie tickets for tomorrow evening. Chose movie "Monsters" at 7.40pm. Hope it will not be too scary. Haha...

Finished epi 1 of Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta with Miura Haruma as main cast with Toda Erika. Wow... he like suddenly grown up so fast. No longer the student student type in past dramas. He is now a teacher. Looking forward to the next epi.

So good... tomorrow is TGIF. Waiting for tomorrow night then can relax for 2 days. :)

New J drama : 大切なことはすべて君が教えてくれた



Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta official website

No comments:

Post a Comment