Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting approval

Before lunch today, I heard my colleague telling me that our boss was asking her where can he goes for holiday this year end. His usual practice is to redeem his krisflyer points for free tickets for his family members. Past 2 years, he went to Hokkaido. Still not sure where did he book for this year.

Since he was in such good mood, I quickly mentioned that I am planning for a trip in this April. His answer is always "cannot take leave". However, eventually he will still approve lah.

We had a good lunch at a duck rice stall near Clementi (not sure exact place name). The food was good but expensive.

Managed to get out of office at 8.30pm. 2 of my colleagues who were driving were asking who want to take a lift. One car was for West direction and another was for East direction. I took the East direction car and was door to door service. Hee hee...

Shall continue to surf net for more info on our trip to Japan. Once we can decide on the places we want to visit, we can then start to book air tickets and accommodation. As usual, we will stay at Toyoko inn which is cheap, clean and convenient. :)

Japan... wait for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment