Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heavy lunch

We had lunch at Mr Curry Japanese restaurant at The Central. Initial plan was to have Marutama ramen with our customer but due to no seats available, we diverted to other restaurant. Found this Mr Curry so interesting and decided to try it.

I was impressed by the decor of the restaurant. It was so homely... As it was already 1.40pm, it was rather empty. I ordered Port Cutlet curry rice and chosen the very spicy sauce. It was actually not so spicy. Luckily I asked for very spicy. The food was good and I will definitely go for the food again.

These 2 days, I had so heavy lunch either with friends/customers. No exercising and weight is going up up and up. So scary uh. Chinese New Year period will be another great blow for me. Lou Hei lunches with customers! How to reduce weight??? Or should I say how to maintain weight???

Homely decor :



Delicious food :





No comments:

Post a Comment