Sunday, January 2, 2011

Too slow to realise

Read news yesterday that there is a bug in Apple phones which affects Iphone 4 and some earlier version phones. Alarm set for 1 Jan was not working.

I did set alarm for yesterday morning and although it did not ring, I thought I might have accidentally off it while I was half awake. However, it happened today that the alarm did not ring at 10am and when I woke up, its already 11.45am. OMG!!! Luckily it is Sunday today and not working day. Am I too slow to realise the problem??? Answer is YES!!!

That was only did I realise that the bug may hit my phone lah. Tested and realised it was really not working. The temporary way is to set recurring for the alarm. Newspaper mentioned that it will be automatically be fixed and will work well from tomorrow onwards. Hope it will...

So fast tomorrow needs to go back to work in a fresh new year. Coming next will be Chinese New Year which falls on 3 Feb. Very fast this year. Just finish celebrating Christmas and New Year, now Chinese New Year approaching. I think this year not much thing for me to prepare. Buying new clothing is not a must. Unless can find suitable working clothes. Otherwise, wear old ones lah. Anyway, will not be making many visiting. Just going to my sister and aunt's houses as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment