Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shopping day

Today, initial plan was to go to Orchard Road to buy my skin products. However, changed plan to go there tomorrow as my elder sister's family will be meeting us at Paragon tomorrow afternoon as she needs to buy clothing for my niece. I can go and buy the skin products tomorrow as the place is just next to Paragon.

I went to Chinatown with my mum and younger sister. Went to OG first and walked to the street where new year goodies and decorations are selling. We bought some candies and nuts which are wrapped in convenient packets. The sky turned dark and it rained immediately after we finished buying the candies and some peanuts. Luckily my mum and sis had umbrellas. Otherwise we would be stuck there until the rain stopped. It actually continued to rain for quite some time.

We decided to take train to Clarke Quay to have early dinner. Suggested Watami as I did crave for the food there. Ordered dishes for sharing and we enjoyed the food. The restaurant was not crowded hence I think that's why the chefs could prepare our food slowly and nicely. Hahaha...

After that, we took bus to Bugis MRT station and changed to East West line heading to Simei. Bought 2 blouses and one three quarter pant there. Not many suitable clothing for me this time round. Next we went to ZTP where we spent $1700 there buying abalone, bird nests and 泡参. Wow... 大出血 uh. Once a year event to spend money there.

Dinner at わたみ:









No comments:

Post a Comment