Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good lunch

This afternoon, we went to VivoCity for lunch with Tulip. Chosen Akashi Japanese restaurant and we ordered 3 set lunch and 2 side dishes for sharing. Wow... I enjoyed the lunch. Food was good and "entertainment" by Tulip was fun.

After lunch, 小珠 went back to office with Tin. Supposed to wait for the shuttle bus that would arrived at 2.15pm but they missed the bus when Tin went to toilet. Hence they had to take public transport back instead of waiting for another 30mins. For me, I waited for my colleague to reach HarbourFront as we were meeting our customer in his office at 3pm.

A lot of paperwork to catch up after concluding some deals this evening. Was happy during deals concluded but sad that it meant I had a lot of paperwork to do... Had problem with my email system where emails were not sent out on time. Restart my outlook and glad that emails were sent. However, realised a few of them were not sent to recipients. Checked with 小珠 and she did not receive. Perhaps need to resend tomorrow. Weird and lousy server. Why always give me such strange problem... :(

Took cab home as it was already 11.10pm. While on my way home, I realised that I had mistaken tomorrow's date as 27th which I need to go for my eye checkup. Was wondering why tomorrow is 27th when today is only 25th. Checked reminder sms from SNEC and my appointment card. Ai Yoh... my appointment is not for tomorrow but Thursday. Luckily I checked, otherwise will have made a wasteful trip down tomorrow and some more, have to wake up early to reach there by 8.40am. Lucky lucky. I took for granted that my appointments are always fall on Wed...

Lunch at Akashi :






No comments:

Post a Comment