Saturday, January 29, 2011

Spring cleaning

This morning, I woke up rather late as finally I could sleep longer on Saturday. Did spring cleaning on our store room and our bedroom. Changed bedsheets and preparing for CNY.

We went to Chinatown again. This time was to buy work pants for my dad. His pants are all worn out and better buy for him now. Otherwise, he may end up one day where his pant will be torn during working hour. It will be so embarrassing. Problem is... he don't feel embarrassed. We felt it for him. Hahaha.

Had porridge for dinner at chinatown 长城. It was drizzling and all tables were full. We managed to find the way to the 2nd floor and was glad that it was rather empty. So lucky... after we were seated, more people came and the place was almost full. :)

I bought new blanket as the one I am using is worn out and has been more than 5 years. Change a new one for the new year. Flowery one.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment