Thursday, January 13, 2011

Rain rain rain

This afternoon, went to customer office at Tuas with my colleague. Took cab near our office building and it rained immediately after we were in the car. So lucky...

When we reached destination, was happy that it was not raining there. So worried that it rained because there was no shelter from the guardhouse to the office building (it was at a shipyard). We signed in and got the visitor pass. Just before we wanted to move to the office building, it suddenly rained. Thought it would stop very soon but it became heavier and heavier. After waiting for 10mins, no choice but to text my customer that we were stuck outside and would be late. Very soon, I saw my customer taking umbrellas to fetch us. Wow... so good and kind of him.

We stayed for about an hour and left at around 4.20pm. Again we had a problem. This timing was bad because many workers were heading home at this time and the road was jammed. We took quite some time to book a cab and by the time we reached office, it was already 5.10pm. So late...

Glad that today there were not many enquiry and I could do my paperwork. Left office at 8.30pm which was same time as yesterday but today, my colleague drove us to MRT station hence cut down the travelling time from office to the station. I reached home at 9.45pm which was so much earlier compared to taking own transport to the station. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment