Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shopping Shopping = Money Money gone

This afternoon, I went to VivoCity with my mum and sister. My sis wanted to buy a pair of shoe and was deciding between a pair at Ecco and a pair at Timberland. Hence wanted to go there today to have more time to decide on one of them. Went to Camper, Ecco and Timberland. After one round, my sister decided on the pair from Ecco. For me, I saw a pair each from these shops and finally bought one pair from Timberland. There was 40% discount and it cost just $131. Original price was about $219. Worth it uh. Now I have new shoe for CNY and also can wear this pair for my trip to Japan.

After that, we went for dinner at Modesto's and had a very filling dinner. So surprised that the 3 of us could really finish up the food. Luckily the pizza was very thin and not too filling. The pasta was for 2 person portions. The seafood platter was a last minute decision to order. Luckily we could finished them. We were too hungry!!!

I bought 2 T-shirts from Esprit and too bad the amount was just $90 where it was still far away from $150 which my sis needed to renew her membership. No choice lah. Nothing to buy liao. My mum bought some nuts from Pat's oven for CNY. I decided to try the preserved guava again. For the past 2 times I ate them, I had a very bad sore throat. If this time still get it, I will resign to fate that no more buying of these guavas from this shop. But hor... the guavas are really nice lah. That was why I was taking a risk to eat them. Haha....

In the end, spent money again today. These 2 weeks, I really spent a lot. Well, once a year for CNY lah. Spent my own hard earned money. I should feel happy. :P

Dinner at Modesto's




No comments:

Post a Comment