Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday ends with late night

So fast, Monday going to end. This morning woke up, went to office, worked, back home, watch TV, surf net now and later sleep. This is now the routine for weekdays.

Originally I thought I could leave office earlier but due to a last minute rush to do expense claim for one of our overseas colleague, used up some time and ended up completing my work late. My boss going for biz trip tomorrow till next Thursday hence better get his signature first.

Our trip planning draft is out and can start to book tickets liao. Accommodation has been booked tentatively and change if necessary. I very kiasu. Afraid no rooms for the dates we want. After that, I can slowly draft out the itinerary. There are 3 months for us to do the planning. Now looking forward to April uh...

No comments:

Post a Comment