Friday, June 1, 2012

Surprised

Friday is here finally.  Was in a very good mood today.

Supposed to have meeting at customer's office this morning but was called off and postponed to Monday.  Luckily I still decided to wear jeans today.  Otherwise "i wan" uh!

Got summoned from boss to the pantry this afternoon.  Four of us went together and my boss handed a letter each to us.  I asked him if it was termination letter?  Hahaha...  It was increment letter.  I was so surprised that we are given a slight pay rise.  Better than nothing.  Can help to pay for my utility bills etc.

This evening, we watched movie "Dark Shadows" at 9.05pm.  My another 2 colleagues decided to join us for dinner and we went to Pasir Panjang food centre to eat the 煮炒.  We reached there at 8.05pm and already decided the dishes while on our way there.  Ordered from the least crowded stall and the uncle really served us in lightning speed as we told him we were rushing for time.  By 8.45pm, we finished our dinner.

The movie was not bad.  Quite nice though the story was not those very surprising type.  Overall able to give us an entertaining night.

小珠 staying overnight at my house.  Tonight no need to be lonely liao.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment